I am currently helping a great author by doing the proofreading of his latest novel. It will be published under the title of "A Simple Things Go By." It is living up to the standards set by its two predecessors, "On Love and Animals" and "Forever Yours."
If you like the kind of book which draws you in, like sitting down with an old friend and listening to their folksy tales, then you'll love this series. Make yourself a cup of hot chocolate or herbal tea and settle down for a comfortable read. You can 'see' things from a time gone by, an easier and simpler time.
For those of you who haven't read the first two books they are available from the author by writing to him directly via email at:
maxflies222@gmail.com
Oh yeah, you might like to know the name of this author. Maxwell Wolven MacPherson, Jr. is not only an accomplished author but also a Master at creating Atlantic Salmon Flies. Max also is a musician, with several CDs to his credit, and a 'ham' radio operator.
So, you say what has all this to do with a gnat. As you can see from the demonstration above, where I almost forgot to mention Max's name, the reason that my wife tells me that I have the attention span of a gnat. My mind goes in so many directions at once that it is hard to keep things in an orderly fashion. I was also going to post some other ideas that I had but they too seem to have flown the coop.
Until next time keep smiling. That way everyone will wonder what's going on.
Keep 'em on their toes.
The Old Geezer
Links to Max - Hubpage
- Facebook

No comments:
Post a Comment